Welcome to The Springs at High Rock!
The Springs, a gated, waterfront community located in southern Davidson County, North Carolina, is in close proximity to Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Greensboro.
Our 2,000 acres are nestled on both High Rock Mountain, the highest mountain of the Uwharrie range, and High Rock Lake, the second- largest lake in North Carolina.
The clubhouse is located at the summit and has panoramic views of High Rock Lake. On a clear day one can see the Blue Ridge Mountains more than 100 miles away. Its balcony overlooks the adjacent pool, hot tub and the tennis/pickleball courts as well as thirty-five acres of forest preserve. Photo Tour of the Clubhouse
A large pier with day slips and a boat launch ramp provides all property owners access to the lake. Watercraft can be stored on the premises in our secured boat storage facility.
Nature can be enjoyed throughout the entire community. Cascade Creek with its fieldstone fireplace, shaded BBQ area, ponds, and walking trail provides residents with a wonderful gathering place for social events. Tranquility Lakes has paved walking trails that weave around its ponds through forest and wet lands.
We invite you to enjoy the beauty and serenity of this unique community.
The HOA Board of Directors
Announcements and Events
- 12/31/2025 HOA-Owned Properties For Sale
- 11/06/2023 Fuels-Removal Program
- 09/12/2023 Gate Opener Remotes - How To Change The Batteries
- 01/10/2023 Firebreak
- 09/09/2022 Activities and Volunteer Opportunities in The Springs
- 05/13/2021 Kinetic High-Speed Fiber-Optic Internet
- 03/26/2020 Defibrillator In Place
- 12/16/2019 Procedure for Reserving the Clubhouse