Welcome to The Springs at High Rock Lake!
The Springs, a gated, waterfront community located in southern Davidson County, North Carolina, is in close proximity to Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Greensboro.
Our 2,000 acres are nestled on both High Rock Mountain, the highest mountain of the Uwharrie range, and High Rock Lake, the second largest lake in the Carolinas.
The clubhouse is located at the summit and has panoramic views of High Rock Lake. On a clear day one can see the Blue Ridge Mountains more than 100 miles away. Its balcony overlooks the adjacent pool, hot tub and the tennis/pickle ball courts as well as thirty-five acres of forest preserve. Photo Tour of the Clubhouse
A large pier with day slips and a boat launch ramp provide all property owners access to the lake. Watercraft can be stored on the premises in our secured boat storage facility.
Nature can be enjoyed throughout the entire community. Cascade Creek with its fieldstone fireplace, shaded BBQ area, ponds, and walking trail provides residents with a wonderful gathering place for social events. Tranquility Lakes has paved walking trails that weave around its ponds through forest and wet lands. Boulder Ridge offers additional scenic views with covered seating and a small pond.
We invite you to enjoy the beauty and serenity of this unique community.
The HOA Board of Directors
Announcements and Events
- 09/10/2015 HOA Public Meeting
- 07/04/2015 Celebrate the Fourth at Our Clubhouse
- 06/24/2015 The Springs Newsletter June 24, 2015
- 06/22/2015 RFC - Pool and Restroom Area Update
- 06/22/2015 Tennis Court Suggestions
- 05/20/2015 Pool and Hot Tub Opening, Summer Hours
- 05/04/2015 Overnight Mooring at Docks 2 & 3
- 02/24/2015 2015 Social Committee Calendar